I want to tell you (like I promised I would HERE) about a blog that I’m loving, and that you should check out.
It’s called “Turn the World Upside Down,” created by an online friend of mine, Jonathan Pearson. Jonathan is the Communications Pastor at Cornerstone Community Church in Orangeburg, SC.
I know, I know…there are tons of new blog, with good content, vying for your attention. So why should you read Jonathan’s?
5 Reasons you should read Turn the World Upside Down
1. He’s consistently producing high-quality content. No fluff here. You’re getting stellar posts every time.
2. He consistently posts. You’re going to see fresh content from Jonathan almost every day of the week.
3. It’s going to challenge you in your relationship with God. Jonathan is a solid thinker, and his mind for theology is on point. His eye for applying the Scriptures is fresh and challenging, and will encourage you to take steps of faith.
4. As a young pastor, Jonathan will stretch how you think. We young guys like to shake things up a bit…Jonathan thinks outside of the box from the way ministry “has” to operate, and for that, I appreciate his work.
5. 8s on the 8s. Just click the link to see why.
Have you connected with Jonathan yet?
I’d love to add your blog to my blogroll! Just leave a comment HERE with your info, then add me to your blogroll…I’ll return the favor!