Grace Community Church is a rapidly growing church plant that started with 11 couples in September 2005. We have grown to averaging 2500 Sunday morning attendees over 2 campuses. We are a church of small groups, hovering around 100 adult small groups. We also integrate small groups and the concept of healthy, biblical, authentic community at every age level.
We currently meet in two high schools, rented facilities, with plans in the near future to build our own permanent facility on land that we own and have paid off. Our vision for a building is centered around a facility that is not just used on Sunday mornings, but is used consistently by our community throughout the week. From day 1, we want to intentionally build a space that does not sit vacant throughout the week, and is a blessing to our city.
We have a staff culture that is innovative, creative and relaxed. We have high expectations of our team, and set the bar high for the work that we do; however, you will find our environment laid-back, fun, engaging and collaborative.
Clarksville is a growing city of 150,000 people. It is unique in that it is closely tied in with Ft. Campbell, an Army base, and Austin Peay State University, with ~11,000 students enrolled. Clarksville is a short 35-45 minute drive to Nashville.
We are looking to hire a Connections Pastor to lead the charge of spiritual growth and small groups.
What you need to be:
- Team Player
- Team Builder
- Strong communicator (not necessarily a preacher, but this role will involve communicating with leaders regularly)
- Strategic thinker
- Strong recruiter/motivator
- Have a heart for small groups
- Value creativity and innovation
What the position will include:
- Developing processes and pathways that allow people to find and pursue their next step of faith
- Consistently beating the small group drum for our staff and our church
- Recruiting and developing high capacity leaders
Interested? Think you might be a good fit on our team?
Fill out the form HERE (scroll to the bottom), and we will be in touch soon.