Conferences get you out of your normal environment. They introduce you to new ideas from thought leaders that are in related, but not identical fields, and they give you a chance to dream. But you know what the biggest problem with conferences is?
- Gas (or airline)
- Time away from family
- Ticket for the conference
I’m excited to tell you about an opportunity to attend a conference on the cheap.
The 12 Conference:
- It’s online, so no travel expenses
- The individual ticket is $45 ($195 for a site license)…that’s cheap!
- You get to hear from trusted leaders from around the country
- It’s not just a Saddleback thing. Check out the list of speakers HERE.
- You can bring your whole team for $195!
- You can invite other churches to be a part of the event with you, for just $600. This would be a great way to include other churches and ministries.
- You’ll have access to the notes and videos for 30 days on demand.
- Interact with other attendees at the conference. 12 is being driven by interaction, not just information. When you sign up, you’ll be grouped together with other churches that are similar in size, and throughout the sessions, the speakers will give you a chance to interact with each other based on the session you’re in. It will feel like you’re attending a live conference.
- 2 days, 3 tracks, 8 sessions, 36 speakers…tons of content.
If you’re attending, let me know…because I’ll be there, too. I’m leading a handful of sessions.
The conference happens “live” on September 14-15. Register HERE.
But even if I weren’t, this is a conference I’d be a part of.
I love this line that’s a part of the promo for the conference:
We are not in the business of producing conferences. We are in the business of equipping leaders to do Kingdom work.