I need you to use your gifts.
Because when you use your gifts, something awakens in me.
I can’t always explain it, but
- when you teach, light bulbs go off.
- when you sing, my heart sings.
- when you lead, I follow.
- when you serve, I want to serve.
- when you love, I understand God a little better.
- when you give, I want to give.
- when you open your home, I feel God’s presence.
- when you share your wisdom, life makes more sense.
You see things I don’t see. Hear things I don’t hear. Taste things I don’t taste. Understand things I don’t understand.
When you use your gifts, I see God in a new light.
As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God’s varied grace. – 1 Peter 4:10
*Photo credit: Creative Commons User Herzensangelegenheit