Laura and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary together this weekend. Wow, how time flies! Here are some things we’ve done that I would consider significant, in random order:
1. Moved five times.
2. Finished graduate school.
3. Bought a car and a truck.
4. Bought a house.
5. Bought a dog.
6. Had a child.
7. Led a small group
8. Learned how to love each other.
9. Laughed together.
10. Cried together.
11. Dreamed about ministry together.
12. Went on a lot of dates.
13. Invested in other couples.
14. Found couples that would invest in us.
15. Cleaned house together.
16. Worked hard to find the best, most unique gifts for each other, instead of only doing that for others.
17. Fell asleep on the couch together
18. Worshiped together.
19. Read Scripture together. (which leads back to #18)
20. Grow a garden together.
What have you done in five years?